Brian's Statement of Faith:
1. I believe the Bible is the Word of God, infallible and authoritative and is our handbook for Christian living.
2. I believe in one eternal God who exists as three indivisible persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. I believe in an eternal, unchanging God, who is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent, and who created the universe and all life therein.
4. I believe that man is by his nature sinful, and so is born into a state of separation from God.
5. I believe in the atoning blood of Jesus' Sacrifice and that His death brought salvation to those who believe and put their faith and trust in Him by inviting Him into their heart and soul and life and allowing Him to change them through His power within them.
6. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, who demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, who died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God as Lord over all.
7. I believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
8. I believe the Holy Spirit, through the proclamation of the Gospel, renews our hearts, persuading us to repent of our sins and confess Jesus as Lord. By the same spirit we are led to trust in divine mercy, by this we are forgiven all our sins and adopted into God's family as His children.
9. I believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in hell for everlasting punishment.
10. I believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Jesus Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
11. I believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel with the entire world.